I discovered Liv Lane’s Little Bliss List this week, and I thought I’d add my voice to the harmony. So here goes:
1. Anything that Patti Digh writes. Check out 37days and 3x3x365 for her wisdom, plus any of her books. Read one blog post, and you’ll be blissed out for the rest of the day.
2. My Facebook friend Jerry Nelson’s ode to his home (and soon to be mine) Asheville, NC. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0In8rs-1qE
3. A swan named Noah–Swannanoa. As in Swannanoa, NC (the small town outside Asheville where we’ll be living.
4. The old and new friends who are waiting to welcome us when we finally arrive.
5. The friends and community I’m developing through the World Changing Writing Workshop and Invincible Summer writing courses I’m taking online.
Bliss and blessings to you!